[IRCA] TA Report

I just scanned the band a couple of times and found carriers on 549 675 684 693 702 747 756 783 837 855x2 873 909 918 972 and 1215. Most of them were rather wispy. 702 and 873 were especially interesting, being a few kHz from strong locals on 710 and 880.

963 continues to pop in and out with music and talk. Emwg lists languages as German, Russian, Polish and Czech, so I may have incorrectly reported the language in my earlier post.

Bruce