[IRCA] Washington High Band station question

[IRCA] Washington High Band station question

I'm wondering if anyone knows whether KRPI 1550 and KVAN 1560 are currently using proper night power and patterns? Inspite of my new antenna system with about a 75 deg beamwidth aimed about just right at 285 deg, I really shouldn't be getting either one of these if running night power and pattern.

Perhaps KRPI is just dropping power to 10 kW and not switching to a pattern that puts very little signal back to the east? They've been commonly noted on 1550 here late into the night. Whereas previously they were only a sunset catch and their day pattern is quite favorable.

Now, the past couple nights I am getting KVAN 1560 as well. A nice multi station ID was noted in EE last evening at 6 pm PST and "La Estacion de la Familia" slogan and back into SS rlg/family oriented stuff. I can't believe this was running 700 watt night power?

Anyone know for sure?  73 and thx..KAZ.. Barrington IL Perseus and 2 element endfire Double KAZ array at 285 deg