[IRCA] 1610 TIS help requested

At night with CHHA phased down I am now getting bits of several TIS's on 1610. One has 515 area code and I could copy a 577 exchange but not the rest of the number. I presume this is Ames IA from the phone number and FCC list. Can any one tell for sure?

I'm also getting a female voice sometimes but can't copy much. Also a country accented male and some talk about park and ice and "slow down and enjoy your stay...". I think I've heard a South Dakota ment or two.

Based on the antenna used all of these are almost certainly somewhere west of me.

Last night on 1610 there was some oldies for a few minutes. This wasn't CHHA which was in SS. I presume this must be some part 15 and after a google search I sent off an email to the part 15 in Reynolds (near Quad Cities) IL.

On 1680 IA TIS's mix with KNTS usually o/KRJO. And on 1670 Des Moines TIS can background Madison.

Do these on 1610 sound like anyone's locals?

73 KAZ Barrington IL