Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KBNH 1230 Burns, OR

Their day pattern looks like it puts decent signal to the east so I hope this works out.

Earl I think your best bet from S.L. for OR would be on 1080 with KRLD looped. Try Sunset Skip in very early Feb. We're getting a bit late into Jan for awesome SSS to the west and early Feb is often better anyhow.

73 KAZ