Re: [IRCA] 1310 WDTW MI Dearborn silent

Hi All:

They were kind of a pest down here, and with WDOD already gone....

Still, I recall when they were, as WKHM, Detroit's first full-time rocker.  They retained many fans even after CKLW took over that market.  As "Keener 13," WKNR, I used to listen to them occasionally in Port Huron.  1310 was even more of a mess then because of 50 kw CFGM in Richmond Hill, ON (now on 640).

73
Davie