[IRCA] OT UHF Yagis

I know several DXers also are heavily into TV/FM DX, since I am also not
a member of the WTFDA, I thought maybe I could post a question here that
is a bit off topic.

I live on the Northern Oregon Coast as many of you know and I am trying
to receive some translators 25-30 miles away (Gray's River WA). Some
people around here can get them, but I have a hill in the way. All 5 of
the UHF translators are digital now. ERP of 500-1200 watts. I used to
get them snowy in analog, but now I get none of them strong enough to
lock. The strongest one (38) I can get on the meter 18-28% and the
signal bouncing around and it is not strong enough to lock. Right now I
am using a 91XG Yagi I bought from Solid Signal and a 30DB Channel
Master booster. Is there something better I could buy that would give me
more gain? I have read on the internet about Corner Reflectors and
Bowtie antennas, but I have no idea what would be the best. Could buy
another 91XG and stack the two, but I am not sure if the extra gain
would be any better. If that hill wasn't in the way, I am sure I would
get the signal. Any suggestions? I cannot really raise the antenna, as
the hill is too high to get around, and our wind would take the antenna
down. It sits at 15 fet above the ground.  The TV Fool site says at my
QTH, the signal is knife edge. Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin