Re: [IRCA] Status

My surgery went very well, only 3 hrs (vs. predicted 4-8
hrs). Total success at replacing the aortic pipe put in when I was 11 with a
larger one. Blood pressure is down, medication has been reduced!!!

However, I had 2 small strokes. Left hand motor control impaired
(and I'm left handed). Also right peripheral vision is reduced. Started
physical therapy for both and already showing improvement (I can type now,
albeit very slowly).

Glad it went very well, and I hope the results you mentioned heal. Best of luck to you!

Craig Healy
Providence, RI