From: Scott Fybush <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: am <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Dec 19, 2012 5:41 pm
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] [IRCA] 1620 Indiana

On 12/19/2012 5:56 PM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
> Unless I've gotten my stations confused... which is entirely possible.
>
> I should've double checked before posting this, so If I'm wrong.. my
> apologies!

No, you remembered correctly, Paul. 1620 is being sold to the Fort Wayne
Catholic group that owns WLYV 1450 in Fort Wayne.

WHLY 1580, which has been leased to a different Catholic group, is also
in the process of being sold. It's going to the Spanish-language
broadcasters who run WKAM 1460 in nearby Goshen.

Pre-orders for the 33rd AM Radio Log
Now being accepted! Shipping 8/27/2012
FM Atlas 21st Edition Close Out Prices!
Order both at http://www.nrcdxas.org