[IRCA] FM bandscan in the Cook Islands

Sorry to be a bit off-topic, but perhaps some of you would be
interested in my FM observations here on Rarotonga:

FM Bandscan from the Cook Islands

Having spent a bit of time on MW and SW, I decided to play a bit with
FM and see what was available on the islands.  I monitored things on
Dec 10th, both from our location in the south-west corner of the
island, and later in the day from Hospital hill, a lovely location
south of the airport at the north end of the island.  Clearly, the
transmitters heard are flea powered, as much of what was heard a few
km to the south was not heard at hospital hill, and vice-versa.
Technically, it was also difficult to be sure of the frequency using a
pretty basic tiny Eton portable with only it’s very short whip
antenna.  For what’s it’s worth, here’s a listing of what was heard.
I’ll indicate my location as SW, while Hospital hill will be marked N:

87.50 (SW).  Id’d as “88 FM” at 00:02 UTC in FM stereo.
88.0 (N)  FM stereo.  ?same station
88.8 (N)  Radio Cook Islands here, but only heard in the Avarua town
area, and fades out quickly.  ID is for 630.  No mention of FM.  Mono
transmission and well heard.
88.85 (SW)  a weak ? religious station
91.9	(SW)  Matariki FM  FM stereo and very well heard.  Seems
primarily a religious  broadcaster.  Still poor to fair at (N).
92.15 (N)  I can hear a beacon here as dit-dah-dit   dah-dah-dit.
Must be connected to the airport, but why am I hearing it on the FM
band?
93.0 (SW)  poor reception with Radio Australia programming.  Same
relay programming at very good level at (N) in mono.
94.7	(SW)  a mystery station.  FM station, heard at very good level
before 00:00 UTC, but gone completely when rechecked 3 minutes later.
That’s only 2:00 PM local.  FM stereo too.
96.7 (SW)  Matariki FM at poor level, but very good at (N) in FM
stereo, and best on 96.75
99.85	(SW)  Not sure what this was.  Seemingly an open carrier only.

That’s all there is to hear on the FM dial.  Precious little, really!
73,   Walt Salmaniw, Rarotonga, Cook Islands.