[IRCA] 1215 in Alberta

As has been the case most nights of late, a fair carrier on 1215 tonight, getting close to audio at times. At times it's joined by various others (at the moment 1413 is second-best, with 837,999, 1206 quite evident too.) 684 had a fair carrier a while ago, which was reassuring, as the low band TPs have been so poor of late I was beginning to wonder if my receiver worked down there!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta