Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Thursday, November 15, 2012; Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Thursday, November 15, 2012; Victoria version

I'm glad it wasn't that great a morning there Dennis, as it wasn't in Victoria either. It was one of those, "is my antenna broken" mornings here. In fact, the termination was broken, as it turns out, but I didn't find that out until it got closer to sunrise so I could see properly. However, I did check with other antennas previous to that, and the excitement was at a very low level.

At any rate, I finally had audio on 774 and 1566, quite readable at times on the latter, around 1500UT. I'm pretty sure tomorrow has to be better, if I can keep the urban deer away from the termination.

best wishes,

Nick