Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff Ultralight TP's for 11-12

Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff Ultralight TP's for 11-12

If I am ever asked to go deep behind enemy lines to take out the bridge or the dam or the listening post (hi), I know who I'm going to take along. "Never Say Die" DeBock!

After all that, the least you could have heard was the Andaman Islands or something similar. Viet Nam will have to do, as I don't know that anyone else has heard it this season.

Wildly impressive performance.

best wishes,

Nick