[IRCA] KBXD 1480 Dallas launched today

Jerry Kiefer tells me that KBXD began regular programming today.

I was getting it on 1480 Monday evening, UT Tue Nov 12 at 0015 on the caradio, more or less dominating frequency after sunset, with ``Gospel Express`` mentioning that they were new to Dallas, thanks to Jerry.

Still hearing fast SAH which I suspect is due to KBXD being off-frequency compared to average 1480 signals. Estimate 12-15 Hz.

There is also some Mexican music on 1480 I haven`t yet traced to one North American country or another. KQAM Wichita had some competition at 0135 during their BKB game, from gospel music on KBXD.

Altho 50 kW daytime, I was not hearing it on groundwave earlier vs KQAM.

73, Glenn Hauser, Enid