[IRCA] PEI DXing. was: Re: Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-31

[IRCA] PEI DXing. was: Re: Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-31

I think PEI has the inside edge to a lot of DX, Gary. We were on the northern shore of Howe Bay, with a good water path to South America, but in fact there was a bit of a land path to much of northern Europe and the Middle East, and certainly to Asia, yet heard some amazing signals. I suspect that mucky red soil is fairly conductive, but still. And the antennas used were corner fed loops and an ALA100, suburban yard antennas.

best wishes,

Nick