Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-31

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-31

Thanks for inadvertently parallel DXing for us Gary, and I apologize for the late reply. Emails get out of control when you're DXing nearly full time.

I was surprised at how relatively poor west coast Asiatic DX was the morning of our TP audio (I had another DX Fishbarrel running at home, so could watch conditions there from PEI). Your observation that it was pretty close to "sunset at the transmitter" for both of us at PEI sunrise time, was very apt.

The final morning at PEI (2 November), showed Asiatic carriers again at sunrise, but they didn't deliver any audio. Guess that would have to wait for a few days until the effects of the minor geomagnetic upset settle out.

best wishes,

Nick