Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-31

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-31

I stood in the doorway to my balcony --
we were having torrential rain and deep fog
and my Eton E1 wanted no part of it --
so I was scanning with a barefoot Sony 2010 -
No hets noted but lots of good domestic stuff...
ESPN on 900 and 940 -- assuming that neither
of these were Hawaii.

Colin in Victoria