[IRCA] Best western SSS cx of this season

[IRCA] Best western SSS cx of this season

Simply fantastic and early SSS cx tonight on the western Double KAZ antenna. New is KBRV 800 from Idaho which seemed to keep day power on a few minutes too long.

WOW...KNTS 1680 Seattle was allready making an appearance 90 minutes before they switch to night power. X-band was shockingly good to west coast tonight and early. Wonderful Radio Soeul ID in Korean on 1650 o/Denver's SS Rlg which was clobbering usual Iowa. 1660 Merced SS rlg talk and call in with 209 area code was loud at times overpowering ND and K.C. pests. 1690 Sacto loud with RR pounding Disney/WVON.

1150 KSEN in well again with no trace of CKOC which was very dominant when I switched to the truck rx and omni-whip. KIMM was in earlier but it seems again no trace of anything further west..ie from WA on 1150.

KERN 1180 in nicely. WOW...does 840 KMPH get out for 5 kw !! SS rlg mixing with WHAS just prior to switch at 2030 CDT. I had them a few times with various formats a couple years ago. Once again I wonder how I get them, but not KTRB 860 which is supposed to be 50 kw days and ESPD certainly is easy to ID. I'll really check the recordings as maybe I can find them.

Much more and hours of recordings to go over .. 73 KAZ Barrington IL, Perseus and Double KAZ 21 ft x 113 ft aimed west