Re: [IRCA] Pacific coastal quake

The quake was centered about 600 miles northwest of Seattle, so I don't think anyone would have felt it here (I sure didn't).

Bruce

On 10/27/2012 21:35, Rick Dau wrote:
Watching the Oregon State-Washington FB game in Seattle on the Pac-12 Network right now, and the announcers have made no mention of it whatsoever.  Was it not felt in Seattle?

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska

________________________________
  From: Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Pacific coastal quake
7.7 magnitude earthquake. 5th biggest earthquake in Canada for the last
200 years.  Just called my cottage and heard our answering machine, so
that's good for now.  Tsunami warnings from Alaska to California, including
Seaside OR, Neah Bay, WA (across the water from Victoria), etc.  Relatives
in Masset not answering their phones, so probably gone to higher
ground.......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC
http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=e03a6e895721fff1&sid=f241b813b3051a56&print=true&hl=en&gl=US