[IRCA] 1152 Romania QSL received

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

After yesterday's QSL from Iran, today's mail brought a QSL for Radio Romania Actualitati 1152 Cluj Romania. Like Iran, this reception was also two years ago, October 11, 2010. I sent a follow-up in July, 2012 to Radio Romania International instead of Radio Romania Actualitati and this seemed to work. They sent a Radio Romania International QSL (with correct information written in) and also sent back my prepared card signed. Also included: an RRI sticker, a 2012 calendar, and attractive stamps on the letter itself.

A cover letter was signed by Lacramioara Simion and Diana Vijeu, Coordinators of the English Service. The address is:

SOCIETATEA ROMANA DE RADIODIFUZIONE
Strada General Berthelot, Nr. 60-64
RO-010165, Bucaresti, Romania

E-mail may be sent to engl@xxxxxx, or a message may be left on the website www.rr.ro clicking on the "Reception Report" tab.

This does not add to my MW Country verified #58 total, because they sent me an e-verification two weeks ago so it was already counted. .