Re: [IRCA] TP Oct 8, 2012 / Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP Oct 8, 2012 / Victoria version

Actually, I believe that 765 wasn't that uncommon on the Vancouver Island coast in the '80s Gary, back when it was 2ZK (I wonder what Patrick remembers; bound to be a QSL!). Even heard it at home a time or two, using unamplified box loop and transmogrified HRO if I remember right. But, propagation changes over the years it seems.

best wishes,

Nick