[IRCA] Corrected Download Link for Perseus WAV File - Cape Perpetua, Oregon, Sept. 10th

[IRCA] Corrected Download Link for Perseus WAV File - Cape Perpetua, Oregon, Sept. 10th

 Unfortunately I had the wrong link for the Perseus WAV file I mentioned
last night in my post about Sept. 10th DX results from the cliff at Cape
Perpetua, Oregon.

Here is the correct link:  http://www.mediafire.com/?022r71udou3thco

Sorry for the mix-up.

Guy