Re: [IRCA] Cape Perpetua, Oregon Cliffside DXing - Sept. 9th

Re: [IRCA] Cape Perpetua, Oregon Cliffside DXing - Sept. 9th

I kind of like that idea of car-top DXing.  "Aw heck, this location is boring ... I'm driving on up the road a piece ... see if things improve."

Can't see doing THAT at Grayland!

---