Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Closing in on WAV?

Haha - I have to WORK for every one of those tough receptions!

Barry, very impressive - all ON? Wow, a big piece of terrirtory. Only missing three in NY? Now I'm tempted to measure that. Probably missing a bunch of graveyarders.

Jim Renfrew

Shouldn't that be HAV (or HAVT?), since "working" implies a two-way link?
Anyway, this topic is an interesting one to me, since I've tried to
"complete" some nearby states and provinces on the AM band. I did manage to complete VT a few years back, and I've also heard all of the AM stations in RI. I'm missing one station in NH, two each in CT and ME, and three each in
MA and NY.  On the Canuck side of the border, I've completed ON and PE
(before their AM station count went to zero), and am missing one each in QC,
NB and NS.

Due to steadily rising noise levels, it's unlikely that I'll improve on these
stats. :-(

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON