From: Jim Renfrew <jrenfrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Sep 4, 2012 12:31 am
Subject: Closing in on WAV?

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

SEP 3    2358 edt    1490    VT    Middlebury    "Cruisin 93.7" = Addison VT
FM station;  NEW

It took a long time to get my first VT station, and it finally turned up as
1390 WDOT Burlington at 9:55 in the morning in 1987.  That was 13 years
after I started DXing in Rochester, and how long it took to receive a signal
from an adjacent state.  WFAD is now VT #14.  Interestingly, VT would
probably be my best shot at logging an entire state, since it looks like
there are only 20 MW stations  there.  WAV - worked all Vermont!