[IRCA] WTCR Kenova WV w/HSFB Heard in Madison WI

[IRCA] WTCR Kenova WV w/HSFB Heard in Madison WI

At 2041 CDT I am hearing the HSFB game between the Ironton OH Fighting Tigers and Wheelersburg HS via WTCR Kenova WV from my shack in Madison WI. The score is 26-14 Ironton in the fourth quarter. Station ID is "Fox Sports Radio 1230 and 1420." Station is mostly in the clear with a fair, at times good, signal. WTCR is listed as 5KW ND daytime and 500 watts directional nights. Welcome to Friday Night HSFB for another season, DXers!
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison WI