Re: [IRCA] Middle-Eastern Sounding MX on 1500?

Re: [IRCA] Middle-Eastern Sounding MX on 1500?

Well, I listened on 1500 kHz until around 0345 UTC. The more I listened, the more the unid station faded in and out. The fade-ins were occasionally clear enough for me to *tentatively* ID the language as Greek. This would match the style of music that I was hearing, too.

I heard several phrases at 15 and 30 minute intervals that "could" have been IDs, but I have to admit that my Koiné Greek from the late 1970's is no match for modern-day Greek, hi!

Is anybody else out there hearing this station? I've had to shut things down for the night - early AM telecon tomorrow.

73 & Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI (EL29kn)