[IRCA] Middle Eastern Sounding MX on 1500?

[IRCA] Middle Eastern Sounding MX on 1500?

Who is playing Middle-Eastern mx on 1500 kHz at 0240 UTC? I've been hearing them almost every nite around the same time recently. There's also a male anncr with heavily-accented ME-sounding language (to my untrained ears, it doesn't sound like Arabic).

Is it coincidental this unid station showed up the same time as Ramadan started?

BTW, it's "looping" toward the ENE from my QTH (southeast Houston, TX).

Radio is a barefoot Sangean DT-400W, but I've also heard it on my Eton E100, also barefoot.

Steve Ponder, N5WBI (EL29kn)