[IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

550   KFYR    ND, Bismarck, w/ KOAC with an OC, heard Unid talk station
u/KARI 0530 EDT 6/11, with a bit of phasing, the station became more
dominant, with Fox news and weather for the Northern Plains, "The Voice
of the Northern Plains, KFYR" slogans. The last time I heard this one
was years ago when they were Top 40 Rock "K-Fire" was the slogan then.
Not new, but it probably has been 30 years since I have heard them,
maybe longer.  (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern Beverage, term.
NE EWE (for phasing against the beverage
Quantum Phaser

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager