Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Wednesday; also Victoria, BC

Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Wednesday; also Victoria, BC

Similar loggings here, Steve, though perhaps there was more signal strength on yours?. We're pretty much sharing the grayline between your location and mine right now. Antenna here is an E-W Flag, so not as much signal gain as your antenna, but I'm closer to the ocean, for what it's worth.

My listening is on an SDR recording, and I have little time for review right now, but 1674 didn't seem to have any ID or pips on the hour that I heard. I heard your six pips on 1566, with telephone interview before the hour, and woman giving 10 o'clock time check after the pips; presumably 3NE, but no ID yet on the recording.

best wishes,

Nick