From: ien3@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 17:18:50 -0400
CC: amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; dxlogs@xxxxxxxxxxxx; ircamember@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; radiobroadcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxx; abdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] [IRCA] Gone With the Wind...

     Thanks! I also need my amateur antenna reconfigured. I might just make a dipole and use it for both listening and transmitting. But...I still need that tall ladder...     I just had my fence repaired so I guess I could string something along the top of the fence, but it won't be very high. I guess I can just experiment and see what come my way.

KI4SYC
Ira Elbert New, IIIWatkinsville, GeorgiaProudly Serving You Since 1964.