Re: [IRCA] QRN problem - any ideas?

I am having a terrible time here with interference that is ruining my
listening/hamming experience and am hoping someone can offer some practical
suggestions.

Could the neighbors have a TV or new type of coffee maker running? My wife has a Mac laptop that makes an electrical racket when the power supply is plugged in.

If you have a decent portable radio, take a walk around the house and see if the noise can be nulled. If so, it'll point to the direction of the culprit.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI