Re: [IRCA] QRN problem - any ideas?

Given the time frame involved and if you haven't added anything to your own
environment that could generate noise I would almost bet that your upstairs
neighbor has something that is generating the interference.  What it could
be I have no idea, but I do have an 8 port router I no longer use because it
kills the upper end of the HF bands.  Since your noise is from morning to
late evening I would not think it was a router but something else, maybe
touch lamp or one on a dimmer.

Larry K8YYY
Shinnston, WV