 From: "Mike Westfall, Lost Almost NM" <mwdx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 7:36 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Hand capacitance issues

Those of you that have built loop antennas, what have you done to
mitigate hand capacitance effect when turning the varicap?
I just built me a quick 2 foot loop, and I notice that when I reach in
to tune the loop, it changes the tuned frequency a little.

--
Mike Westfall, Los Alamos, NM
http://www.facebook.com/mesamike