[IRCA] I think we have some Aurora Conditions tonight??????

[IRCA] I think we have some Aurora Conditions tonight??????

Hi Guys:

 I think we have some Aurora Conditions tonight...but with all the Severe Thunderstorms and Tornados that went through Michigan and SW Ontario, the Static Crashes are overwhelming!! I have heard some Spanish Programming in between the crashes..but will have to wait til the Storms move farther away through the night.

Once the Storms move out...they're calling for Dense Fog in the area!! What a Goofy Winter here in SW Ontario!!! It was over 70 Degrees F here today. Last year at this time it was Freezing and we had 3 feet of snow still on the ground! I was leaving for a Cruise and we were worried that the Plane may not get off the ground due to snow!! No Snowmen still standing here this year!!

Hope everyone in Michigan is OK in the Tornado affected areas??!! Not sure who on the list was close to The Dexter, Michigan Tornado, which appeared to be the worse of the 3 Reported.

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA