From: Chernos Saul <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: am <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; amdx <amdx@xxxxxxxxxx>; amfmtvdx <amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm
Subject: [Amdx] 720 mysteries

'm going through my recordings from the chicago outages, followed by the
ntense auroral outburst the following night, and have a few recordings of 720 I
an't quite pin down. They're at

www.box.com/shared/07fc9260a96a3e944d6e . They play best for me when I download
hem, as opposed to playing them on the site itself. I don't know why.  The
lips are labelled with descriptors, and itemized below: One clip of 720 has
alk about Catholicism, and I'm wondering if anyone recognizes this. This was
ith WGN on the air, during the aurora of Saturday evening. My best guess is
icaragua, but my Spanish is non-existent, and I'm not picking anything beyond
hat seems to me to be talk about Catholicism. Another clip is probably Spanish,
ut sounds rather vaguely, ever so slightly, like Portuguese. There are two
razil powerhouses on 720, and other stations from Brazil. Regardless, I'm sunk
ere unless there's something IDable. The other two recordings - one has what
eems to be the end of a newscast - thus the word 'informativa' - followed by
eginning of some music. The other - the one I've labelled 720 or 780 - has some
alk. I screwed up on this latter one. My notes s
ay 780. I labelled the recording as 720. I think my notes are right, but I'm
umping this one in with my 720 unIDs for now. Any thoughts are appreciated,
ith thanks. Saul ChernosBurnt River ON