[IRCA] 720 mysteries

I'm going through my recordings from the chicago outages, followed by the intense auroral outburst the following night, and have a few recordings of 720 I can't quite pin down. They're at

www.box.com/shared/07fc9260a96a3e944d6e . They play best for me when I download them, as opposed to playing them on the site itself. I don't know why.  The clips are labelled with descriptors, and itemized below: One clip of 720 has talk about Catholicism, and I'm wondering if anyone recognizes this. This was with WGN on the air, during the aurora of Saturday evening. My best guess is Nicaragua, but my Spanish is non-existent, and I'm not picking anything beyond what seems to me to be talk about Catholicism. Another clip is probably Spanish, but sounds rather vaguely, ever so slightly, like Portuguese. There are two Brazil powerhouses on 720, and other stations from Brazil. Regardless, I'm sunk here unless there's something IDable. The other two recordings - one has what seems to be the end of a newscast - thus the word 'informativa' - followed by beginning of some music. The other - the one I've labelled 720 or 780 - has some talk. I screwed up on this latter one. My notes !
 say 780. I labelled the recording as 720. I think my notes are right, but I'm lumping this one in with my 720 unIDs for now. Any thoughts are appreciated, with thanks. Saul ChernosBurnt River ON