[IRCA] Re CKMO still on with OC

I have a gut feeling that Rogers is keeping the thing on because if tbere's no way to kill it from the city and only by going to the small island then its because once they kill it that's it ,they won't be able to fire it up again without a lot of logistics but they told me that if a buyer shows up before the official teake down of the towers then they could restart a new station(my own hunch: Rogers could make money from it again)Bill in BC