Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Logs in progress from past few days - Bufrnt River ON

I should have checked a station with known IPDA programming. They are almost always preaching. Jim Renfrew

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Amdx] Logs in progress from past few days - Bufrnt River ON

Saul,
Glad to hear that you heard 990 as a Portuguese preacher.  Thought I might
be hearing things.  I did try to parallel the web audio of Radio Alvorada
Gospel in Bahia, what looked like the most obvious candidate, but that was
music vs. the preaching.  There aren't too many other obvious stations, most
in Brazil are much further south.  I would think Brazil's northeast or maybe
the northern part near Venezuela, but not much listed from there, and even
Bahia is a stretch.  I wondered about 990 in Rhode Island, but I think it's
off the air now, and it is listed as Spanish.  I have a lot of Persueus
recordings to go through.

Jim Renfrew

.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chernos Saul" <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>