Re: [IRCA] Chicago outage from West Michigan

Re: [IRCA] Chicago outage from West Michigan

Here 35 miles NW of Chicago I used my south antenna til a bit past my 0900 recording and then switched over to the west antenna.

Thx for the mention of XEAVR 720 as careful listening around 0900 reveals the // but the are usually way u/XEDE.

You may wish to check 770 where early during the test Monterrey's Radio Formula was good // 780. Cuba was also in on 770. 790 had Reloj and WQSV which I haven't had since WBBM put that IBOC garbage on. I may find more on 790 when I listen to recordings.

On the west antenna XEREV 770 was good at times and XECSI was good on 750. I had a brief bit of EE talk come up on 780, but can't be sure whether it was KKOH or KAZM, but don't need either. Yes..XEDKR was strong at times on west antenna.

I was unable to positively separate 671 from a very strong 670. 670 was so strong here on Sat night, that it was noted u/WSCR which is less than 20 miles away and the same direction.

Hmm..I'll have to check my 1000 recording and see if there's any TP activity since that was taken on west antenna.

I expect to find more DX when I get a chance to really carefully listen to all the SS recorded.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and Double KAZ Antennas 22 ft x 88 ft south and west