[IRCA] Auroral Logs from past couple nights

[IRCA] Auroral Logs from past couple nights

I did not hear Brazil on 1220 like everyone else did on the East coast. It
remains one of my most wanted and we never heard them in ten years of the
LBI DXpedition.  Still, a new Venezuelan and ZNS Bahamas for a new country.
My local on 1540 WDCD is fortunately off air for awhile.

Conditions were very noisy and groundwave seemed enhanced. This might
explain the WXEX logging. I was also chasing an ESPN on 1220. Well, I was
hoping for Brazil actually...  The ESPN on 1220 might be WZBK, Keene, NH.

Dave
Albany, NY
Drake R8B and Kiwa loop

910 YRVQ Caracas VEN 2012 03 11 0000ET    Fair. // webstream. Rick Shaftan
#mwdx tip.
1540 ZNS Nassau BAH 2012 03 11 2038ET    Poor to fair. // webstream. Church
service.
1540 WXEX Exeter NH 2012 03 11 2054 ET   Fair but clearly // webstream with
70s music. Probably not on day pattern or major groundwave enhancement.