From: neilkaz <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "am@xxxxxxxxxxx" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:42 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] Brazil 1220 logged in IL !!!

Thx to a Jim Renfrew tip I was paying big attention to 1220.XEB pest faded and no Cuba at the time and sure enough the mx at 0328 was // Globo 1220 stream. At 0329 two Globo ID's caught live on Perseus. Then it soon faded. New Country !!!

No luck yet on 1100.

Who's the SS on 1100.27? Mellow mx..sd/lk what the Cuban there plays.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and Double KAZ Antenna due south