[IRCA] ULR DX....1220 RADIO GLOBO Rio De Janeiro, BRAZIL...NEW ULR COUNTRY # 18!!!!

[IRCA] ULR DX....1220 RADIO GLOBO Rio De Janeiro, BRAZIL...NEW ULR COUNTRY # 18!!!!

Hi Guys:

 Thanks to a Great Tip from Jim Renfrew in NEW YORK....I have just logged Radio Globo from BRAZIL on 1220 Khz for a New ULR Country # 18!!! Heard under WHKW Cleveland which had a Lake Erie Monsters Hockey Game.

Also I was able to match this up with the LIVE WEBFEED from Radio Globo!!

This is a 5,138 Mile Reception on a BAREFOOT Ultralight Radio heard in my Basement Family Room!!!! Amazing Aurora Reception!! This is only my 2nd ever Brazilian Station Logged!!

Many Thanks Jim Renfrew for alerting me to this!!! WOW!!

RADIO USED..............SONY SRF-T615 ULR Barefoot

ULR LOG TOTALS are now..........999 Stations Heard

73.....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1220 RADIO GLOBO ZYJ458  Rio De Janeiro, BRAZIL  Mar/10/12  2220 EST  PORTUGUESE  FAIR
Heard under WHKW Cleveland and // to Live Webfeed of Radio Globo!!
Portuguese Pop Music @ 2220-24 EST. Male DJ in PP with "Globo" IDs @ 2224 EST.
Into a PP Ballad by Male Singer @ 2225-28 EST. Male DJ in PP with GLOBO IDs.
Into an English Pop song by a Female @ 2228-32 EST. Male DJ with GLOBO Ments @ 2232 EST.
Into a Techno Pop Song by Michael Jackson @ 2233-36 EST.

NEW STATION      ULR # 999     ULR COUNTRY # 18     150 KW
ROSS, ONT.