Re: [IRCA] CKMO 900 0835 utc

It's worth a try, but I must admit that the only time I've had success with filtering, I was able to hear "some" code in the raw file, and the filtering cleaned it up further. Because the CKMO code is so fast, it might be difficult to see it in a waterfall display, which is another method of being able to detect the code. I'm not an expert on this, so others may have some suggestions on digging it out from an otherwise inaudible situation.

Nick