[IRCA] Fwd: CKMO 900 Victoria with CW IDs

[IRCA] Fwd: CKMO 900 Victoria with CW IDs

from Walt Salmaniw (sorry for the carpet bombing, as I'm sure he sent it in also):

Just happened to be listening to CKMO Village 900 here in Victoria. Well surprise, surprise: They're frequently having CW ID's!!! At 7:49 AM local (15:49 UTC) between songs, there was a rapid CW ID as "CKMO 900 AM". After the news at 8:06 AM local, this was heard: "You're listening to CKMO 900 AM, broadcasting from the Lansdowne campus of Camosun College, Victoria. We are Village 900". This was immediately followed by rapid Morse code, this time: "CKMO 900 AM Victoria BC Canada". I suspect that this will be the case from now until they sign-off for good sometime tomorrow. Now's the time to go after them, folks. Now I understand what the program director (and ex-amateur) meant when he said that he was planning some "flourishes" before they permanently leave the air tomorrow. Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC

They also announced that they'd be leaving the air tomorrow at midnight!

(that is March 5 at 0800UTC)