Re: [IRCA] DX TEST - KOTZ 720 Alaska

Kotzebue AK is in the Alaska Standard Time zone: UTC- 9, EST-4, CST-3,
MST-2, PST-1. As has been pointed out before, on March 10 we will still be on
Standard time, though it will be the last full day before the shift to  DST.

_http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/alaska/kotzebue/time-kotzebu
e/index.htm_
(http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/alaska/kotzebue/time-kotzebue/index.htm)

_http://www.timetemperature.com/tzak/kotzebue.shtml_
(http://www.timetemperature.com/tzak/kotzebue.shtml)

73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

In a message dated 3/2/2012 12:29:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,