Re: [IRCA] Chicago Stations Off Air

How many Chicago stations are going to be off air? Just the Big Four or maybe more. How close together are their TX sites? Close enough to be off air due to a hydro outage in the area or some other common reason? And if that's the reason they would go to back up generators and run a reduced output TX. A few nights ago 3 of the big 4 were audible here due to extended fading of KBOI, KDWN, KKOH. KOMO is too close for fading and I don't have the capabilty of nulling a signal to let a distant one in. I don't think that any of the big guys occupying the same freqs out west will do DX tests at night since they do scheduled network shows overnight.