[IRCA] Can anyone onlist receive KQEQ 1210 from CA?

[IRCA] Can anyone onlist receive KQEQ 1210 from CA?

Hi all, in going over the recording from fabulous Feb 1 SSS, I find a station on 1209.94 with Spanish religion around 1730 CST. MW offsets list implies this is KQEQ and cx were certainly good enough to get 5 KW from CA and they'd be on day power til 1745.

However, older sources list them as Hmong, whereas some newer sources and 100000watts.com list them as Spanish rlg.

So can anyone tell me this station's format and whether they are significantly on the low side of 1210. The Perseus could seperate them from KGYN when they were strong enough.

73 and thx.. KAZ Barrington IL