Re: [IRCA] KRPI

Jim (and anyone else with an SDR spectrum recording)

The spectrum display on my Winradio revealed 5 kHz tones simultaneous with the ~1 kHz tones during the code IDs. If you can't hear the test with the radio tuned to 1550, then try 1545 or 1555 in cw mode when you play it back. I was able to copy the code IDs that way, as well as the the normal way (then again I'm 90 miles south of the station, so it came in quite well here).

Bruce