Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] DX Tests update - PLEASE GIVE WIDEST POSSIBLE DISSEMINATION

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] DX Tests update - PLEASE GIVE WIDEST POSSIBLE DISSEMINATION

KRPI isn't licensed, day or night non directional, so they can't run Non D
except udner an STA. A Station cant non directional if it's not licensed
for any kind of Non D operation under normal licensed conditions.. at
least, thats how i read the rules.