[IRCA] DX Tests update - PLEASE GIVE WIDEST POSSIBLE DISSEMINATION

[IRCA] DX Tests update - PLEASE GIVE WIDEST POSSIBLE DISSEMINATION

I double-checked today to make sure we were on track all looks good for both
tests. Here is an "edited" version of what I got back from Dave Harris (I
don't want to give away too much as we want to ensure everyone stays
honest):

"Yes Jim, we are on track.  The test will begin at 1:00 AM Pacific time on
Sunday Morning and last for half an hour.  There will be a full minute of
Morse Code at the top of each five minute segment.  The Morse Code text will
be //deleted// at 1000 Hz followed by the same sequence at 1500 Hz. The
speed is about 12 WPM.  There will be an occasional announcement indicating
that the station is engaged in a test, and there will be a mix of //unique
music// and //more unique music//.

We will be running day power (50kW) and day pattern during the test.  I am
really looking forward to this event and hope it proves successful.

73, David"

I also checked with RJ Harris at WTKT and WHP and he said everything is set
to go for his tests too.

Good luck everyone - I'm hoping many of us will log some new ones this
weekend.

73, Jim Pogue